- Registration Information
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Homeschooling Information
- Inexpensive Internet Access
Contact the school directly for more information:
Sharon High School Phone: 781-784-1554 or Email: email@example.com
Sharon Middle School Phone: 781-784-1560 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cottage Street School Phone: 781-784-1580 or Email: email@example.com
East Elementary School Phone: 781-784-1551 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heights Elementary School Phone: 781-784-1595 or Email: email@example.com
Registration of students begins with parents/guardians filling out the online form for the appropriate school year. Please select the button which contains the correct enrollment year for your child.
After filling out the online form, parents/guardians should call their neighborhood elementary school, or the middle or high school, to set up discuss next steps.
The Children's Center - Registration for The Children’s Center is restricted to children who have already received notice of acceptance into the program or who have been directed to register as part of the evaluation process.
Kindergarten 2023-2024 - Registration will open on February 1, 2023.
Bus applications will be available via the Transportation Department. Questions can be directed to Fran Derry, Supervisor of Transportation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Free or reduced lunch form applications are available in each school office or online HERE.
CORI forms are available HERE or in the office for anyone interested in chaperoning a field trip or volunteering in a classroom.
Before and Aftercare can be arranged through Community Education. You can also call 781-784-1574 They also run Summer Camp Programs which may be of interest.
Required paperwork that you should have on hand while completing online registration:
For information on enrollment for Homeless Students, please see policy JFABD.
Below is the information from JFA Residence Policy/Procedure.
1. Proof of age - one of the following:
- Copy of birth certificate. If born outside U.S, Passport with appropriate information as to entrance into U. S. (Passport from other country with VISA, Permanent Resident Card, application for Permanent Residence filed with INS).
2. Parent/Guardian ID
- A Copy of a Legal Guardian’s License or Passport ID (for persons without a valid MA drivers license).
3. Proof of Residency Category A Evidence of Residency At least 1 of the following:
- Mortgage payment or property tax bill, or excise tax bill and all car registrations,
- Landlord or property owner affidavit (residency statement),
- Signed Lease or Rental Agreement signed by both parties,
- Fully signed and executed Purchase and Sales Agreement (provided occupancy within 30 days of enrollment).
Category B Evidence of Occupancy At least 2 of the following:
- Utility bills (showing name and address dated within past 45 days) showing usage including gas/oil, electric, landline phone, cable, water,
- A recent bill (dated within past 45 days) showing Sharon address and name. Note- A residency statement/affidavit is required with this option,
- A notarized Occupancy Statement/Affidavit (if no bills before enrollment),
- Trash collection bill or proof of regular use of SPS school bus transportation.
Category C Evidence of Identification
- Valid MA driver’s license or valid MA photo ID card,
- Valid Passport or other government-issued photo ID,
- Bank statement or credit card bill (financial information may be blocked out),
- A W-2 or payroll stub showing Sharon address (salary info may be blocked out).
4. Immunization and Physical Exam Records
- Most recent physical exam record from child’s doctor, and one of the following;
- Official state immunization form or doctor’s office form.
- Written statement by a physician stating that the physical condition of the child warrants medical exemption from inoculations.
- Written statement signed by parent/guardian that the child's religious denomination opposes tests and inoculations.
5. Other Documents Please provide the following if applicable.
- Academic or Attendance records from prior school.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)/Evaluation Reports or special education records if appropriate.
- Custody papers if needed. A copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the child